Thursday 29 August 2013

I am not a number

The CEO of AMRShire calls us the masses, and apparently his staff think of us this way too.
If you wish to make contact with the shire via their “contact form” then you must have an assessment number, it is a required field, you cannot make contact with the shire unless you have your assessment number.
Can you believe that the shire doesn’t want to hear any comments from anyone without an assessment number?
Am I the only person in this shire who doesn’t carry her assessment number around with her? Can you imagine how miffed I was when I drove down to Augusta, to use a computer, and then realised an assessment number was necessary? I had filled out all the constructive and interesting comments I had to offer the shire and then stumbled at the last box on the screen.
I tried to borrow an assessment number from a passerby but everyone was too afraid that the uben fuhrer might discover the deception.
Maybe it’s an age thing? 
Do all bright young things have their assessment number tattooed somewhere readily available? 
Although that’s surely unlikely because most of the young people in this shire are renting.

Will the shire dismiss this as just misleading information? Have I misunderstood something?

1 comment:

Jurgis said...

Why would you think that a renter would have anything to say to the shire?

Post a Comment